How I can help you – Skype Video Consultations with Grace Gawler
A one-off consultation will help you to see the path ahead more clearly & provide options not previously known.
Implementing & coordinating these options is challenging for patients. The services of a cancer navigator can make a huge difference.
When you engage my services – a great deal of stress can be relieved. You no longer need to think what should I do, who should I see, where should I go & how do I make this whole cancer plan work?
As the patient, you are more empowered with the navigator beside you; just like a ship’s captain.
Step 1. Email Grace
Step 2. Lock in an appointment by PrePaying for your Skype
Before you contact us be sure you are clear about how we help you. Being a world first; our cancer navigation service is not easy to pigeonhole but is much more effective with your active participation. .
Many of your answers can be found on the front page, front page links & video tutorials (easy animations).
The cancer navigator concept may be new to you, before proceeding, please watch the animation below (if you have not viewed it on the home page). It is the strength of your relationship with the navigator that leads to best outcomes.
Step 3: Navigation Package – We are committed to helping you achieve excellence so you will be working closely with the cancer navigator. To this end we offer blocks of consultations at a savings & ensuring your continuity & thoroughness of detail for best outcomes.
“I just wish I found you SOONER.”
Having made this journey with thousands of patients during her 43 years at the cancer coalface – the Navigator is the most powerful ally you can have at your side.
How to Book and Pay:
- All Skype consultations are prepaid.
- Fill in the consent & patient questionnaire forms (see contact page).
- To lock in an appointment visit the PrePay for Skype Page
- Select the relevant appointment icon to make your payment.
- Once you have paid contact Grace to arrange a suitable consultation time.
- Please include ALL your relevant medical history, reports as well as what is on your questionnaire forms. For maximum efficiency, please label each report. (saves time)
- You will receive a preparatory PDF.
- fast tracking to world cancer experts
- access expert second opinion
- access to genomic diagnostic tests
- innovative tools for navigating the maze
- targeted safe complementary medicine
- resilience training for contingencies
Patients who are case-managed by the navigator, achieve exceptional results. Read Testimonials
Grace says – “Four + decades at the cancer coalface has taught me that cancer is often a marathon and not a sprint. There are some days, weeks, even months when I work intensively with certain high priority patients, their families & their medical teams.
My critical care service has helped many late stage cancer patients survive the immediate crisis, experience well-being again & regroup. The diagram shows how I prioritise my services.”
- For ethical reasons we do not offer phone consultations
- Saturday Video Calls (at Mon-Frid fees)